PT. Data Sinergitama Jaya (Elitery Data Center and Managed IT Services)
Full Stack Developer
(Talented Fresh Graduates Are Welcome To Apply)
- Career Level : Fresh-Middle Level
- Yr(s) of Exp : 1-5 years experience
- Qualification : Bachelors
- Company Industry : Information Technology (IT)
- Job Function : Information Technology (IT)
- Application Specialist – Software / Programming
- Salary : Negotiable
- Employment Type : Permanent
- Facilities : Salary, Medical, etc.
- High passion for learning, continuous improvement, sharing and working in a team environment.
- Able to work independently.
- Take a pride in writing clean, quality code, but can balance this with business practicality.
- Holding a point of view and aren’t afraid of challenging assumptions, but are humble enough to recognize when you are mistaken.
- Can learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge, demonstrating the desire to stay in touch with emerging technologies.
Full Stack Developer Duties And Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience regarding product definition, schedule, scope, and project-related decisions,
- Develope solutions that are high quality, scalable, reliable, and reusable,
- Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team to plan sprints, expand stories into tasks, work on removing impediments, and execute at top velocity,
- Investigate technologies that can be leveraged to introduce new innovations in meeting business and customer goals,
- Provide input into process improvement initiatives to improve quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability.
Education, Skills And Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field (Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply).
- Working experience with back-end programming and framework.
- Proficiency in client-side web technologies (PHP, HTML5, CSS, JS)
- Experience building mobile Application (Android)
Please kindly send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or via full stack developer recruitment form below.