Sales Support Specialist
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Under close supervision, provide quotes for clients either from direct requests or on behalf of the Sales team.
- May be required to administer aspects of the purchase order process by generating, distributing, and administrating purchase orders.
- Check the quotes against raised order to ensure that what has been ordered has been quoted and that the correct terms and conditions have been applied.
- Assist with obtaining information on the most current vendor pricing in conjunction with commercial colleagues.
- Administer general sales related documentation through receiving, labeling, sorting, filing, and distributing as is required.
- Capture data and maintain systems as is required by the sales process and sales team.
- Provide basic/routine administrative support to the sales force when it is required.
- Use the systems and data to produce reports when necessary.
- Responsible for tender submission.
- Knowledge, Skills, And Attributes
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Have the ability to work in a high paced environment
- Have good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be service-oriented and have a positive attitude to work
- Knowledge and understanding of sales processes, tools, and methodologies would be advantageous
- Able to work in a team and independently, applying a proactive approach to routine work
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Experience with quoting tools would be an advantage
- Previous administration experience, particularly quote to cash processes
-> Please, send your CV to [email protected]