ELITERY (PT. Data Sinergitama Jaya) is an IT managed service provider and system integrator with years of experience in managing mission-critical systems. Elitery is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
We keep a high standard of working for our team members and prove it by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 certifications. Our team of certified solution architects and engineers in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Vmware, Docker, and Kubernetes, are ready to be your partner in your new working environment.
Our newest policy “Work from Anywhere” will be the answer to our biggest challenge these days caused by the pandemic, no need to worry of crowded interaction at the office by work from anywhere.
By joining our team, you will get the opportunity to learn from a team of young professionals with brightest minds in the IT industry and get hands-on experience for advancement and growth in this role, both of which are based on performance, and talent.
We promise to provide continuous support and training to enable effective professional development of each selected apprentice. If you are someone who is passionate to learn and wants to be relevant to the community and make a difference, this is the place!
Be a part of Elitery’s family and stand a chance to work with Eliters from various backgrounds. We are proud of the work that we do and want you to be a part of us. So wait no further, ensure long-term success with us.
Job Responsibilities :
- Working closely with internal team to deploy IT projects
- Perform installation of servers, storage, and application.
- Monitor system performance, availability, and security
- Analyse and verify the solutions for system requirements and specification
- Resolve incident and problem related to infrastructure and infrastructure application
- Manage customer interaction and engagement, including documentation and follow-up.
- Creating documentation regarding server installation and maintenance
- Provide reports to management and superiors associated with the progress of the work, action plan on a regular basis.
- Experience with virtualisation and containerisation (e.g. VMware, Openstack, Docker/Kubernetes)
- Familiar with cloud service (AWS & AlibabaCloud).
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX/Linux and Windows based environments
- Experience with monitoring systems and network/system management software
- Solid scripting skills (e.g. shell scripts, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layer, TCP/IP)
- Good Analytical thinking
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Passion and high sense of responsibility for work;
- Programmer or Software engineering background will be an advantage
Send your CV to [email protected]