ELITERY (PT. Data Sinergitama Jaya) is an IT managed service provider and system integrator with years of experience in managing mission-critical systems. Elitery is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
We keep a high standard of working for our team members and prove it by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 certifications. Our team of certified solution architects and engineers in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Vmware, Docker, and Kubernetes, are ready to be your partner in your new working environment.
Our newest policy “Work from Anywhere” will be the answer to our biggest challenge these days caused by the pandemic, no need to worry of crowded interaction at the office by work from anywhere.
By joining our team, you will get the opportunity to learn from a team of young professionals with brightest minds in the IT industry and get hands-on experience for advancement and growth in this role, both of which are based on performance, and talent.
We promise to provide continuous support and training to enable effective professional development of each selected apprentice. If you are someone who is passionate to learn and wants to be relevant to the community and make a difference, this is the place!
Be a part of Elitery’s family and stand a chance to work with Eliters from various backgrounds. We are proud of the work that we do and want you to be a part of us. So wait no further, ensure long-term success with us.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field (Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply)
- Min. 6 years experience
- Working experience with back-end programming with framework (PHP)
- Proficiency in client-side web technologies (HTML/HTML5, CSS, JS, Bootstrap)
- Experience building mobile Application (Android) is a BIG plus
- Experience using source code management eg. Git (GitHub), SVN
- Experience creating unit test is a BIG plus
- Experience integrating with 3rd party eg. API, RPC, FTP, etc
- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience regarding product definition, schedule, scope, and project-related decisions
- Develop solutions that are high quality, scalable, reliable, and reusable
- Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team to plan sprints, expand stories into tasks, work on removing impediments, and execute at top velocity
- Investigate technologies that can be leveraged to introduce new innovations in meeting business and customer goal
- Provide input into process improvement initiatives to improve quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability
- High passion for learning, continuous improvement, sharing and working in a team environment
- Can work both independently and on team
- Take pride in writing clean, quality code, but can balance this with business practicality
- Hold a point of view and aren’t afraid of challenging assumptions, but are humble enough to recognize when you are mistaken.
- Able to learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge, demonstrating the desire to stay in touch with emerging technologies
- Problem solver oriented
Send your CV to [email protected]