Junior Product Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic/Product Design, Business, Marketing, Communication, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX or Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Excellent visual design skills through an understanding of user experience.
- Have conceptualization ability and strong visual communication ability.
- Excellent communication skills both written (a must) and spoken.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Have the ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Have a positive attitude to work.
- Knowledge and understanding of the product development cycle, tools, and methodologies would be advantageous.
- Able to work in a team and independently, applying a proactive approach to routine work.
- Involve in the product development process including concept, testing phase, release planning, and implementation.
- Work in a Product Development team involving collaboration to generate ideas and concepts of product or solution from scratch, developing wireframe, mockups, and prototypes based UI/UX on best practices.
- Illustrate concept and design ideas using storyboard, process, flow, and sitemaps.
- Create marketing materials for new products or solutions and keep them up-to-date with new related features or information.
- In charge of all related marketing materials needed in the company.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team in copywriting and visual design for social media/blog posts.
*Please, Send your CV to [email protected]