ELITERY (PT. Data Sinergitama Jaya) is an IT managed service provider and system integrator with years of experience in managing mission-critical systems. Elitery is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
We keep a high standard of working for our team members and prove it by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 certifications. Our team of certified solution architects and engineers in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Vmware, Docker, and Kubernetes, are ready to be your partner in your new working environment.
Our newest policy “Work from Anywhere” will be the answer to our biggest challenge these days caused by the pandemic, no need to worry of crowded interaction at the office by work from anywhere.
By joining our team, you will get the opportunity to learn from a team of young professionals with brightest minds in the IT industry and get hands-on experience for advancement and growth in this role, both of which are based on performance, and talent.
We promise to provide continuous support and training to enable effective professional development of each selected apprentice. If you are someone who is passionate to learn and wants to be relevant to the community and make a difference, this is the place!
Be a part of Elitery’s family and stand a chance to work with Eliters from various backgrounds. We are proud of the work that we do and want you to be a part of us. So wait no further, ensure long-term success with us.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports, and other administrative works
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and other secretarial works
- Provide personal administrative assistance to support the executive through conducting and organizing administrative duties & activities, including receive and handle information from related departments
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, etc
- Prepare and set up meeting material and report in minutes of meeting (MoM)
- Handle confidential documents to ensure they remain secure
- Make presentation slides for the executive / presentation if required
- Female, age max 35 yo
- Min D3 all major (experience in secretary or personal assistant is preferred)
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
- Good both in bahasa Indonesia and English
- Good in office management and attention to details
- Analytical, systematic, accurate along with result-oriented attitude
- Confident and proactive
- Ability to work independently and in groups as well
- Capable in basic computing skills (Ms Word, Excel, Power Point) and manage google documents
- Able to be located at Senopati area, Jakarta Selatan
- Able to work immediately
Send your CV to [email protected]